Sunday, August 5, 2012

Chapter 15: Andromeda Megotronica

LATER, IN THE HALLWAY OUTSIDE THE DANGER ROOM IN THE DEEPEST SECRETEST LEVELS OF DR. CHARLES XAVIER'S SCHOOL FOR GIFTED CHILDREN...


CYCLOPS: Okay, heads up.  I'm sick and tired of Capt. America and the Avengers showing us up. So what if "uncanny" isn't the greatest attribute in the world for superheroes.  You guys are going to be called--wait for it--X-Force!  And you're going to keep that Monad out of Dr. Doom's hands!


DEADPOOL: Cool costumes.  But I...I feel used, Scott.


WOLVERINE: You know me, I'm just happy to be on a new team.  And the new duds are sweet.  We're like the Oakland Raiders of the mutant world.


PSYLOCKE: Enough with the super-team ra-ra-rah.  What's the plan, Cyclops? 


CYCLOPS: Goody Two-Shoes Steve Rogers says Mole Man has gone to the Hulks' Apartment.  I want you guys to go capture him and we'll waterboard that little rat until he tells what he and Doom are up to....

MEANWHILE, BACK AT THE BAXTER BUILDING...



HUMAN TORCH: Wow.  This whole thing is totally messed up.  I mean...we're a week away from total annihilation.  We've been in some sticky spots before, but--


THE WATCHER: Hello, Fantastic Four.  

MR. FANTASTIC: Uatu!  The Watcher!


THE WATCHER: Yep.  You know how I stand around on the Moon and watch until something important happens and then I show up?


MR. FANTASTIC: Yeah?  


THE WATCHER: Well, I'm showing up.  So...


MR. FANTASTIC: But...you're bound to stand around on the moon and observe.  If you're here--intervening--

THE WATCHER: --I know, right?  I've been watching this Monad thing.  Listen, you're totally in deep crap.  But I have an idea...

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 16: WAZZZZUP, ASGARD?!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yes. It's about to get awesome if Uatu is here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And i am jealous of that watcher figure. I've always wanted that one but haven't been able to bring myself to pay for it. It looks sweet by the FF figures. Bet it looks rad next to the big G too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where have I been?

    I want Red Hulk to release some violence, man!

    Watcher is balls!

    Deadpool is amazing looking!

    ReplyDelete