Saturday, August 4, 2012

Chapter 13: Talpinae Sapien

MEANWHILE, BACK ON EARTH, IN THE DEPTHS OF SUBTERRANEA...


MOLE MAN: Giganto! Giganto!  You around here?!


MOLE MONSTER: Bllllaaaaawrghaggghh!
  

MOLE MAN: Ah! There you are.  Hey, listen.  I got this thing going with Dr. Doom and I need a little help.  Can you come up to the surface with me and take on a few Hulks?


MOLE MONSTER: Bllllttthhyeah.  Yeah, I guetthhhh tho.


MOLE MAN: Oh, good.  I need you to help me kidnap a baby away from Hulk, Red Hulk, and Grey Hulk.


MOLE MONSTER: A baby?  Ath a thtory catalytht?  Hathn't that been done?


MOLE MAN: I don't have any idea what you're talking about.*  Quit worrying about it and let's go to the Hulks' apartment!

LATER, IN A SUPERHERO APARTMENT BUILDING IN MANHATTAN...


MOLE MAN: Okay, the map says this is the place.  You wait here, Giganto.  I'll go upstairs and see if the Hulks will be reasonable and hand over the baby.


DING DONG!



RED HULK: Mole Man?  What in thee hell...


MOLE MAN: Hi Red Hulk.  Listen, I don't have time for games.  I'm here for the baby.  I know he's here.


RED HULK: If you seriously want him, then I wish he was.  But Hulk and Silver Surfer took off with him a few hours ago.  I have no idea where that little diarrhea factory is.  Or the baby, for that matter.


MOLE MAN:  I don't believe you, Red Hulk.  I think you've got that baby in there right now.


RED HULK: Mole Man, you're never going to make the A-List of villains if you keep showing up late like this.  I'm telling you, Hulk took the little squirt and left with the Tinfoil Titan or whatever he's called.


MOLE MAN: Mmmmmerh!  This can't be!  I need that baby in order for Doom to--


GREY HULK: Doom?  Oh, Mole Man.  You know he's going to screw you over.  Even if we had the baby, we wouldn't give it to you because Doom is just going to rip you off.  Like the time he promised to make the Charlotte Bobcats Subterranea's official NBA team.


MOLE MONSTER: Blagrth!

GREY HULK: Aw, crap.


RED HULK: Aaargh!


MOLE MONSTER: Give Mole Man the baby and we'll leave!  I don't wanna have to take you back to Thtubterranea and make you pay for your intttholence!


GREY HULK: Let him go, you  big fat bag of peat moss!  The Monad ain't here!


MOLE MAN: Hmm.  Something tells me the Monad wasn't here after all.  And something else tells me this would be history's most horrific strip search.  Man, I'm never going to be king of the planet!


TO BE CONTIUNED IN CHAPTER 14: A PLAN COMES TOGETHER!!!




1 comment:

  1. Eh. I didn't associate it withm day. I think this monad story is awesome and totally different.

    ReplyDelete