Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Chapter 2: House Calls



AT THE HULKS' APARTMENT . . . 



HULK: It not Hulk's turn!  Red Hulk's turn clean bathroom!




RED HULK: It's not about who's turn it is, it's about who made the mess!




HULK: Red Hulk just try get Hulk to do Red Hulk's chores!




RED HULK: The least you could do is flush!




HULK: NOT HULK'S TURN!




DOORBELL: Ding Dong!




GREY HULK: You guys are obviously busy, so I'll get it.




RED HULK: Hopefully it's Mr. Fantastic; we'll need his flexibility to unclog the toilet from your Gamma powered dump.




GREY HULK: Hulk, it's for you.

HULK: Say Hulk not here.  Hulk busy.

GREY HULK: No, you've gotta get this.  It's about the baby.




HULK: That case Hulk go get it.  Hulk gotta get rid of baby...driving Hulk nuts. 




SILVER SURFER: Hello, Hulk.




HULK: Hi Norrin.  Hulk see you still no wear pants.




SILVER SURFER: No, no.  Still no pants.  But that's not why I'm here this time.  I understand you've found yourself in possession of...a baby.

HULK: Yes, Hulk have baby.  You want it?  Give to Galactus, he eat baby, solve Hulk problem.

SILVER SURFER: My large green friend, if you've got the baby I think you have, your problems can only get worse.  You've got to come with me.  We need to get to a doctor...

HULK: Hulk hate doctors.  Always make Hulk wait.

SILVER SURFER: This isn't just any doctor, Hulk...




SILVER SURFER: ...and this time, he's waiting for us.

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 3: THE DEFENDERS!!!



2 comments:

  1. Yes, sir! May I have some more, please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of feeding the baby to Galactus. I always wished that was how they could get rid of Aunt May.

    ReplyDelete