Friday, July 6, 2012

Chapter 3: The Defenders


SILVER SURFER: Where is the baby now?

HULK: Grey Hulk take baby next door with Power Man and Iron Fist.


SILVER SURFER: So are those two...um...I mean...you know....

HULK: How Hulk know?  Not Hulk's business!



SILVER SURFER: Yeah, yeah, okay.  Fair enough.  It's just as well.  If Dr. Strange is right about that baby, it's probably better that Red Hulk not be around it.



HULK: If ask Hulk, always better Red Hulk not around.

LATER, AT 177A BLEECKER STREET IN NEW YORK CITY...


DR. STRANGE'S SANCTUM SANCTORUM!


WONG: Ah, Mistah Huk, Mistah Sivvar Surfah, so grad you are herah.  I wir take you to Dr. Strange's study, he is waiting for you.


DR. STRANGE: Hey, uh...I'm...I'm right here, Wong.  We're in the study.



WONG: Iffa you insist, Dr. Strange.


DR. STRANGE: Jesus...that guy.  So, anyway, Norrin; Hulk.  Good to see you guys again.  We haven't much time, but I believe the baby in Hulk's possession may be a harbinger of the end of the world.  Where is it?



SILVER SURFER:  Hulk left it with Power Man and Iron Fist.

DR. STRANGE: Really?  So, um, are those two, um...

SILVER SURFER: Hulk says he doesn't know, but I kind of think so.

DR. STRANGE: Yeah, me too.  



DR. STRANGE: Well, anyway, I've gotta get you-know-who, but we can't summon him here, we need to go down into the basement...follow me!

LATER...


DR. STRANGE: Okay, you guys stand over there, and don't say anything.  *ahem* "Kiiiiing of 
water, I pray to Nereus...give meeeeEEEeeeee your servant aaaAAAaas my oooOOOoooooown!  I have given you my power, now give me yoooooOOOOooours...mote it be!"



HULK: This like when Hulk play light as feather, stiff as board.


NAMOR: Who dares to summon me...



NAMOR: ...the Sub-Mariner?


NAMOR: Oh...it's you guys.  But summoning spells, Steve?  Really?  You know you can just shoot me an email or something; you don't have to do all this devil worshipper crap. 



HULK: Hulk see you still no wear no pants either.

NAMOR: Yeah, well, like I said, make a freakin' phone call.  If you give me a heads up next time, maybe I'll throw on some drawers.



DR. STRANGE: No time for chit chat, fellas, we have one more being yet to summon--er...



DR. STRANGE: Wolverine?  Spider-Man?  Wh-what are you guys doing here?



SPIDER-MAN: Well, it's pretty clear you guys are putting the Defenders back together, so we figured we better swing by.



WOLVERINE: Yeah, it's kind of our thing.  Every time a new team is formed or whatever nowadays, it's pretty much a given that me or the wall-crawler are going to be on it.



DR. STRANGE: Ummm...yeah, I've noticed that.  But for right now, we're just going with the original four man lineup.  We'll totally let you guys know if we expand, though.



WOLVERINE: Huh.  Really?  Well, I don't know if technically you're allowed to make a team without at least one of us on it, but...whatever.  C'mon Spidey, let's go see what's shaking with the Great Lakes Avengers.*

SPIDER-MAN: Yeah, okay.  I didn't wanna hang with these B-listers anyway.



DR. STRANGE: Whoa, that was totally awkward!  Amirite or amirite?  But no time to dawdle!



DR. STRANGE: Okay...stay quiet.  *ahem* Age nunc, daemonium a regno spirituali. Per te venire per virtutem horum verborum hic elementorum in porta nisl. Bound in punctis tu eris super terram stellam et dolor vel qualis in casu conaris percute me mortuum. Donec fenerabit tibi proderit me malum non facietis me. Forma, esse in rebus materialibus. Iam mihi per vos nomen tuum verum!


DR. STRANGEAdveho iam, everto , ex vestri phasmatis regnum. Per vox illorum lacuna permissum vos adveho per elementum porta in is hic typicus. Reus vos vadum exsisto per cuspis of astrum quod typicus humi in theca vos rudimentum plactum mihi vel meus pius mortuus. Vos vadum commodo vestri muneris ut mihi quod vos vadum operor mihi haud peius. Vultus , ut futurus in meus materia regnum. EGO iam dico vos ut mihi per vestri verus nomen!


DR. STRANGE: Eternity!  Eternity! Eternity!



DR. STRANGE: Gentlemen, behold...


DR. STRANGE: Eternity!!!


DR. STRANGE: Now, he will tell us exactly who--or more accurately, what--Hulk's baby is.


HULK: Whoa...Hulk totally tripping balls now or what?!

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 4: THE MONAD!


* Yes, that's a real team.







2 comments:

  1. "Amarite or amariate?" and "Hulk totally tripping balls" make this your best action-figure-homage-parity-satire ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell yeah. You're going galactic!

    ReplyDelete